Monday, June 26, 2006

Superman Returns


I am looking forward to the new Superman Returns, which opens Wednesday June 28. Bryan Singer, who did the first two X-Men movies, directs this DC Comic's Superhero epic. X-Men The Last Stand sure missed Bryan, in my opinion it was the worst movie for the series, which tells me that Singer just knows how to do comic book movies. You should really check out the previews in HD if you have a chance. I remember liking the original Superman movies when I was a kid, but now I think they are horrible and I can't wait for a new adaptation with modern day special effects. I will update this post to let you know if it worth all of the hype.

[Superman Returns High Definition Trailers]

Jer, sorry I've been slacking.

Update: 6/28/06 9:40PM

Oh it was worth all of the hype and then some. It was one of the most amazing Superhero movies I have ever seen. At first when I heard the budget was over $250 million I was shocked, but I have to say that the special effects were amazing. There was not a single ounce that I did not like. Please go see it soon, because Pirates of the Caribbean comes out next weekend.

No comments: