Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Nacho Libre


Jared Hess does it again with a surprisingly good feeling funny movie starring Jack Black, Nacho Libre. You may recognize that director's name; at least you should since he was the mastermind behind Napoleon Dynamite. I was told by one person that it wasn't worth more than the price of a matinee admission, and then I was told by another that it was really funny. I was hesitant but determined to make my own opinion and finally, after a week and a half, I saw Nacho Libre tonight. It was almost the perfect movie for "why to see movies" in the first place, which is to be entertained and to escape reality. It had an excellent balance of humor and action that just left me feeling good and satisfied. I really have to recommend that you see this movie and then let me know what you think.


Update: 7/1/06 10:05AM

Minor grammer corrections, thanks Jeremy.

No comments: