Friday, April 01, 2005

No Fools here

Happy 1st anniversary Gmail!!!!

I just want to say how wonderful Gmail is becoming, what am I saying, they have been great since the beginning, but now they are just simply amazing. Today is the 1 anniversary of Gmail, I remember when they announced their email to everyone on April fools 2004 with 1 GB of storage space. Everyone was in disbelief, but Google knew what they were doing and have done it very well. Now they are offering 2 GB of storage space to everyone.

I just want to invite you to join the club, right now Gmail is only available by invite, so throw me a bone and I will deliver one to you. I have 50 invites to give out. Just post a comment to my blog with your name or email in the comment and that is automatically sent to my Gmail account.

Happy April Fools everyone.

No comments: