Saturday, March 26, 2005

I just want to say Sorry!

I knew it was too good to be true when I first heard about it, but I just thought it would work after hearing Kevin Rose on Techtv say that he got his free iPod mini with the same company. My free Mini Mac offer does not look like it is going to come true for me. My buddy Justin sent me this link about these type of promotions. Just click here and you can read about it. I got over 21 people to sign up, with only 2 of them completing the offer. I just want to say sorry for trying to get all of my friends and family to sign up for such an offer that I am usually against. I hope that you don't get to much spam from signing up with this company, but that is the risk we sometimes take. Again sorry for any trouble that I may have caused you.

No comments: