Sunday, October 03, 2010

What is wrong with CBS?


This was going to be a post about my new favorite show The Big Bang Theory. I started watching it at the end of the 3rd season last May. The other night my Tivo's recording of the show was messed up by a antenna reception problem, so I first went to CBS.com and all I could find was clips, then I checked iTunes, nothing, so it forced me to the dark alleys of the internets. What is wrong CBS? You are the #1 network and yet you make it so difficult to watch your shows on the internet. I don't understand as FOX, NBC, ABC all have solutions as in HULU, ABC app for iPad or their respective sites.

I got this screen shot from the CBS site, seriously you need wake up and smell the coffee.

This is the best I could do:


Thanks CBS!!!!!!! FAIL!!!!!!!


No comments: