Monday, October 18, 2010

Netflix disc-less Streaming on PS3 & on Wii



I keep going back and forth who has the best Netflix streaming choice, and I now think it goes PS3, Apple TV, and then Xbox 360. If the Apple TV adds the percentage of viewed display then it might become #1 as it is super silent compared to the PS3.

Update: Thanks to Jimmythegun pointing this out, the Wii has been updated too with Netflix being a Channel now, but it is still not in HD so my odds of watching this are slim to none. Enjoy.

2 comments:

James Guhn said...

What about the Wii version? I downloaded the channel last night, which is much better than the disc version, but I didn't have a chance to watch anything.

Ted said...

I wasn't even paying attention that this was coming out for the Wii. I have 3 other devices that stream with HD (not counting the PS3) the Wii wasn't even on my radar.