Saturday, August 09, 2008

Go See The Dark Knight Again & Again

I saw The Dark Knight again tonight, and I am beginning to think it is in my top 3 movies of all time. According to Yahoo Movies as of 8/7/08 cape crusader has brought in over $415 million dollars and it breaking all kind of records. I am hoping that it takes a certain movie out of the top spot of all time since it does not belong there. I'll go out on a limb and say that I saw that certain movie once, and I don't know anyone who saw it more than once. How could it have made $600 million in the USA. HOW? I still to this day think it was some sort of conspiracy. How does the love boat take out the dark side. HOW? Well, here is what needs to happen, everyone needs to go see one of the best movies of all time The Dark Knight at least 3 times. The time for a new #1 movie of all time that really deserves that honor is now.

No comments: