Friday, July 25, 2008

Xbox 360 GTA IV Sweepstakes Winner


I got an email notifying that I won Sixth place in the Xbox 360 GTA IV Sweepstakes. At first I was like cool, but then I didn't remember signing up. The next thing I did was to Google it and found this page and started to read what prizes 1-5 were and that is when I said WTF.

Fifth Prize 1,600 Microsoft Points. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Fifth Prize: $20.00. Sixth Prize: A one (1) month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription. ARV of Sixth Prize: $7.99. Seventh Prize: A three (3) month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription. ARV of Seventh Prize: $19.99. Eighth Prize: A one (1) year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription. ARV of Eighth Prize: $49.99.

Wait a minute fifth is worth $20, sixth is worth $7.99, seventh is worth $19.99 and eigth is worth $49.99. WTF. But really I suppose I can't complain for the fact that I never win anything. Too Funny....

No comments: