Sunday, May 25, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I went and saw Indiana Jones last night. What happened? I didn't like it at all. I don't know if I was just so excited for the title and it didn't live up to the hype or it was just bad. I was instantly annoyed when the first shot that I could tell it was on a green screen. I don't know who to blame with all of the corniness that I don't want to tell you about if you plan on seeing the movie, but the Tarzan scene was just unnecessary. I see it making a lot of money in the first week, but I am predicting that it will have a 75% drop in box office totals the 2nd week. It just can't make the big bucks when people don't go and see it a second time. As of right now I don't think I will ever have a desire to see this movie again. It makes me sad, I loved Indiana 1 & 3 the most. I suppose if they offer this movie in a 4 pack Blu-ray set, then I would get it. It is just a sad weekend. Let me know what you think of the movie in the comments.

No comments: