Wednesday, May 28, 2008

GTA IV - 28 Days Later


I finished GTA IV last night and according to my stats it took me 68 hours to finish. I started to think about how much of my life this game consumed, so it inspired me to do a pie chart for the last 28 days. WOW, for the last 28 days I mainly slept, worked, and played GTA. The shenanigans included seeing Rambo, Iron Man (twice), What Happens in Vegas, and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls, eating sushi, and drinking oyster shots and lets not forget GTA IV online. Do I regret any of it, no, the lowest point of the last 28 days would have to go to Indian Jones (sad but true).


1 comment:

Uptown Aaron said...

Seeing this, I'm glad we went hiking, playing tennis and ate together. All in one night to satisfy your GTA4
withdrawls. Good luck with your continued treatment.

A