Sunday, November 25, 2007

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)



I just finished playing the demo of this game Uncharted: Drake's Fortune on the Playstation 3 and I had to tell all of you about it. From the graphics to the game physics to the action everything is top notch. I just want to know where this game came from, it is so amazing. I don't think that I have ever played a demo before and was this excited about a game demo. My brother actually got the game last week and everything that I thought about the demo was the same he felt about the full game, so I know that this will have to be my next game to purchase. It really is time for the PS3 to shine, with lots of new great games coming out, lots of great Blu-ray movies out, and with the recent $399 40GB system being released with Spider-man 3, now is the time to buy a PS3.

[Buy Uncharted]

[Reviews]

No comments: