Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass



I have only been playing The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass on the DS for a short period of time due to the fact that I just picked it up last night and I was finishing Halo 3. My opinion of this game may be a little biased, if you have been reading my blog over the years, you would know that I am addicted to Zelda games, but I have to say after just watching the intro and starting the game, the graphics, controls, sound are awesome. You move link by placing your stylus on the screen where you want Link to go. The graphics remind me of the Gamecube version with link looking young. Some people didn't like that version of Zelda, but with the wide use of colors it is like butter. I know that I will really enjoy it and will update you when I am farther along. So, if you are a fan of Zelda (you probably already bought it) and have a DS, this is a definite buy it now.


[Buy]

No comments: