Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PS3 + 1


Interesting little article about how durable the PS3 is. I really like my PS3 more than the Xbox 360 now, don't know why. The funny thing is that I really liked the Xbox 1.0 better than my PS2, so you can't call me a fan boy. Even though there aren't really a lot of games out for the PS3, the Blu-ray movies have kept me busy. The good people over at ps3vault.com put the PS3 through a whole lot of heat and cold test to see if they could break it. Funny thing the PS3 is working just fine unlike my 360 that died after 364 days after getting it. In Microsoft's defense they have increased everyones 90 day warranty and have made it easier to fix your broken 360, it just disappointing when I have a Nintendo NES and Sega Genesis that work just fine after 20+ years.

[engadget]

[ps3vault]

No comments: