Sunday, August 26, 2007

Blu-ray


Just wanted to show my daily support for the better format in this HD video battle. I just survived another weekend of camping and just wanted to quote a line that I read on Weekend Box Office "Sony has now claimed the number one film nine times in 2007, more than any other studio." What does this mean to Blu-ray, well, it means that there will be more #1 movies coming out on Blu-ray than HD-DVD. Granted HD-DVD will have Transformers, Bourne Ultimatum, and Shrek, but Blu-ray will have, Superbad, Spiderman 3, The Simpson's Movie, Live Free or Die Hard, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, 28 Weeks Later, Ratatouilli, Sunshine, Surf's Up to name a few. It is going to be an exciting few months for the format, and I hope that you pick up a Blu-ray player to enjoy these fine titles along with me.

No comments: