Friday, June 29, 2007

iPhone


Wow, what more do I have to say if you haven't already been following all that is out there about the iPhone. I am no longer a slave of Verizon and now on board with AT&T. I have already transferred all of contacts, music, and TV shows off my laptop and of course it was the easiest thing ever. I got to the AT&T store about 3:45 and was # 40 in line. We were told they had 45-90 phones, so I was not concerned. After the store reopened at 6pm it took about an hour for 39 people to get in and get out. Chipotle next door offered a free burrito for anyone that came in with their receipt, so I couldn't pass that up. I don't know if because it was free or not, but it was one of the best burritos I have ever had there. After playing with all of the features I would say that I quite impressed and it lives up to the hype. I am not saying all of this because I am a Apple fanboy, it just is a great phone. If you are lucky enough you might be able to hold it, that is if I let it out my site.

2 comments:

James Guhn said...

Saw my friend Zender's last night...it truly is the coolest phone ever.

Daniel Ray said...

All right dude. Now that you've played with it for four days can we please have a review of sorts?