Monday, May 07, 2007

Support Blu-ray: Sunday May 27, 2007


The Blu-ray community is asking for your help. If you have a Blu-ray player then your job is to go to Amazon on Sunday May 27, 2007 and buy as many titles as you like of Blu-ray movies. We need to end this format war and we need to stand together to let the HD-DVD camp know that Blu-ray is a far superior format.
All of the major movie studios stand behind Blu-ray, the only big boy studio that is not is Universal. When I ran into Joe Carnahan (Narc, Smokin' Aces) a couple of weeks ago I told him to tell his people at Universal to support Blu-ray as for I would love to buy Smokin' Aces on Blu-ray. I know it probably won't do anything telling a big time director, but when they start supporting the format that I support, I will tell everyone that I told them to.

No comments: