Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Apple MacBook Pro - Core 2 Duo



Apple today updated both the 15 and 17 inch MacBook Pro with Intel's latest Core 2 Duo processors. The 15 inch starts at $1999 with a 2.16 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 120 GB HD and the 17 inch has a 2.33 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB HD and both can be upgraded, of course, with a 200 GB HD and up to 3 GB of RAM. Now it is only a matter of time before the MacBook gets the same processor upgrade.

Jeremy - Impressive. Most impressive. It is your destiny to buy one of these, now release your anger, only hatred can destroy your Dell.

1 comment:

James Guhn said...

Some day I too will posses the power of the MacBook Pro. And by harnessing the power of the MacBook Pro, I too will be able to compute my destiny. Or at least I’ll be able to record my own music.