Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I just couldn't wait to tell you

I don't even have it in my hands, but I am so excited, that I had to share it with all of you. Here is a picture of my laptop that is currently being built and will ship soon. After all of my posts about Macs in the past, I finally found one that I just couldn't pass up. Ladies and Gentleman, I give the MacBook in black. Yeah, I think that I said the $150 premium to get a black one wasn't worth it, but after holding a white Macbook in my hands a few nights ago, I just couldn't wait to order one, and why not get it in black. The good people over at Colorwarepc are charging $550 to have a MacBook Pro painted in any of the 23 colors they have to choose from.
.

Update: Expected to arrive June 6

Update 2: Arrived a day early, oh man am I ever excited

No comments: