Saturday, October 08, 2005

Frank Hannon Band concert


Last night I went to see The Frank Hannon Band in concert for their CD release party in Sacramento. Frank Hannon is the lead guitarist for Tesla. Frank had a couple of his Tesla band members come up and perform a couple of songs including Jeff Keith, lead singer from Tesla, and bass player Brian Wheat. I am not really the biggest fan of genre of music as much as my room mate, but I would have to say that Frank put on quite a show and this is the second time I have seen him and I would go again. He is quite the performer and keeps his band on their toes by going off on these weird tangent guitar solo and expect his band to keep up with him. The three of them seemed to be having just as much fun as the crowd and that is what made it so entertaining.

[more info]

No comments: