Monday, May 09, 2005

Champion

Today I had to come into work on a Monday, when I arrived my boss told me that some guy from Apple called and said that I won an Apple iPod Shuffle. I was like, how could I have won something (I have never won anything), and how did they get my work number? When I looked at the note I recognized the name, for which it was the Apple rep that worked at Compusa. Then I remembered entering the raffle at Compusa when Apple OS X Tiger was released. My buddy BJ wanted the operating system, so I tagged along and we both entered. The funny part is that I gave them the wrong email address, one of my old Hotmail account address, and I don't check that account anymore. So Bob, the apple rep, didn't hear back from me, so he did a little Google search for me and found my name on the ASS (my work abbreviated for people that don't know me) website. I was really excited. I am a Champion.

**UPDATED 5/12/05

I was reminded last night, that I have won something before. I won a Han Solo coffee mug back when Taco Bell had their promotions for the re-release of the Star Wars Trilogy back in 1997. Sorry for not being fully honest. Also, I do have 2 iPods now, a 30 GB iPod and now the 1 GB iPod shuffle. I have to keep it, because their are just too many of you that would want it. I could not be unfair the other dozen people if I gave it away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no way! Might as well just give it to me, since you already have an iPod. - Justin