Friday, March 04, 2005

My "i" Addiction

I don't know what to say, but after talking it over with my roommate and one of my employees, I have decided to talk about my "i" addiction. I don't know where it started, but it probably started with my iPod that I purchased a couple of years ago. Then along came along iTunes, this is where things got more intense. Almost every other night I am ripping a CD or two to my iTunes to put on my iPod. iTunes is the most amazing database for your music. I only wish that Windows was this effecient. For those of you that have not used iTunes, it is basically software that takes your music CD's and rips them to a digital media ie a MP3 to use on other devices, the size of the file is a fraction of the original file that is in on the CD. The best part is the search function, if you are looking for a certain word in the title of the song, album, or artist you just type that word in there and it automatically narrows it down to just a few titles. I wish Windows search function was like that. Then Apple redesigned the popular iMac in 2004 that original saved the company back in 1998, I found this one of the coolest designs for a personal computer in years. Of course lets not forgot about the abundance of software like iLife, iMovie HD, iDVD, and iPhoto. In my opinion, a lot of people's opinions of Apple have changed by the popularity of the iPod. Put an "i" on it and I'll probably want it. Addicted to "i".

No comments: