Thursday, March 17, 2005

5 Times Guarantee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen the new trailer for Star Wars Ep III, well, I am really excited about it. I am making this pledge for all of you right now. We all know that Jar Jar Binks is one of the most disliked Star Wars characters from all the 6 movies, so I am making this guarantee. I, Theo, will see the movie Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith 5 TIMES if Jar Jar Binks gets sliced in half by Anakin Skywalker/Lord Darth Vader's Lightsaber. I hope that you too will see this the same way and make the pledge yourself.


Leave your comments and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

James Guhn said...

If Vader is the slayer of the most obnoxious one, I'll be there with you.

Anonymous said...

I've already sliced Jar-Jar in half with a lightsaber. Many times. In my head. - Justin